Tony Bazemore Via ValuezTV
The Northeast will be experiencing its first snow storm of the 2020 season, just in time for the holidays.
After the long year all of us has experienced it is nice for mother nature to provide us with some time to relax indoors with loved ones & hot cocoa.
Heres the scoop on what to expect & when.
Via “The Weather Channel”
...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM WEDNESDAY TO 10 AMEST THURSDAY...
* WHAT...Heavy mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations in excess of 12 inches along with ice accumulations of a light glaze. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph.
* WHERE...Portions of central, northern and northwest New Jersey and southeast Pennsylvania.
* WHEN...From 10 AM Wednesday to 10 AM EST Thursday.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult to impossible. The hazardous conditions could impact the evening commute on Wednesday and the morning commute on Thursday. The heavy snow could result in power outages.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Snow will move in southwest to northeast late Wednesday morning into the early afternoon. The snow could become heavy at times late Wednesday afternoon into Wednesday night. There may also be some sleet and freezing rain mixed in at times. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... If you must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food, and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1. &&