One hospitalized following reported overdose in Wawa bathroom

@VALUEZTV


Isabel Hughes - The News Journal


One person was taken to the hospital Tuesday morning after reportedly overdosing inside the bathroom at the Wawa on Commons Boulevard near New Castle.


Delaware State Police and Wilmington Manor Fire Company firefighters and paramedics were dispatched to the convenience store at 9 a.m. for a "medical emergency," Wilmington Manor's call log shows.


According to radio scanner traffic, two people overdosed: one in the Wawa bathroom, and one in a car.


The person who reportedly overdosed in the bathroom was taken away in an ambulance, while another person, a woman, was seen sitting in the passenger seat of a car that was parked at a gas pump.


Trooper and firefighters were seen speaking to the woman after the other person was taken to the hospital, and Wawa personnel watched from the window of the store.


The condition of the people involved was not immediately known.


Send story tips or ideas to Isabel Hughes at ihughes@delawareonline.com or 302-324-2785. For all things breaking news, follow her on Twitter at @izzihughes_

3 views

Valuez Tv brings you News, Interviews, and more for the Tri-State area (DE,PA,NJ) Tune in to our Youtube, we host Live streams and post new videos Daily.

Have a story or tip? Contact us. 
Fill out your information below.
 

We appreciate everyone who supports Valuez Tv. We Thank everyone and we will continue to bring the best we can everytime.

-Valuez Tv

ValuezTv specializes in bringing News, Entertainment and Truth to your lifestyle.

1/1

© 2023 by Ad Men. Proudly created with Wix.com

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Instagram